Pancreatic cancer clues found within the genome’s “dark matter”

Most cancer research has focused on the 2% of the human genome that contains genes. Pancreatic cancer research from David Tuveson’s lab reveals previously hidden potential causes based on mutations in some of the other 98%, sometimes called the genome’s “dark matter.” Read more.